Adhesive curing oven
Curing applications use heat to create a chemical reaction to cure a finish or adhesive onto a product. The process is also used to solidify a plastic or epoxy. The curing process results in harder, tougher, and more stable materials and coatings that are more resistant to temperature, humidity, and/or corrosion. GBM curing ovens are manufactured in a variety of configurations used to cure powder coating, epoxy resin, thermoplastics, adhesives, coatings, rubber, polymers, carbon fiber, plastic composites, and many more.
GBM ovens provide excellent temperature uniformity so that your parts receive the optimal cure. You can be sure that you will be able to meet tight temperature tolerances and achieve consistent results while remaining cost-effective with a curing oven from GBM.
- Multiple airflow arrangements to meet your production needs
- Almost unlimited configurations available
- Temperatures up to 500° C
- Special material handling
- Custom instrumentation and PLC control
- Temperature uniformities of +/- 10C, and +/-5C, and even tighter tolerances are available.
- Customize your industrial oven to fit your process and size requirements
- Heavy-duty construction and quality components