Furniture powder coating plant
Powder coating is now used on a variety of products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF), hardwood, and other wood-based products. WBS products include office furniture, kitchen and bath cabinets, doors, store fixtures and displays, barbecue trays, and ready-to-assemble furniture for the office and home.
Powder coating is revolutionising the WBS market because it offers design freedoms other finishing methods and laminating processes just can’t provide. Powder coating provides a beautiful, durable, seamless finish in every colour of the rainbow. And, powder coating protects WBS products from chips, stains, spills, and scratches. This system is also recommended for powder coating objects with complex shapes which requires precise manual operation..
Offered conveyorised powder coating plant include:
- Electrostatic Powder Coating Gun
- Powder Recovery Booth
- Powder Curing Oven for oven
- Heavy Duty Trolley with Track
- Overhead Trolley with Track (If required)
Power Source Options:
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. system only.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Ensure powder recovery up to 95-96 % depending on particle size distribution in the powder
- The powder coating booth enclosure is made from 18 SWG GI Sheets.
- The cyclone recovery unit couples to a powder coating booth by a joint powder suction ducting.
- The cyclone made from 18 SWG GI Sheets and the cyclone stand made from heavy duty angle.
- The closed Sheet Steel enclosure system calls a bag filter. We recommend the powder collection unit fitted after the cyclone recovery unit.
- It is controlled to spread out the powder in air which is powdered throughout by the cyclone.
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 250°C.