Fully automatic powder coating plant
During the powder coating process, the powder is applied to a substrate pretreated surface, melted, and then dried and hardened into a protective/decorative coating. There are three stages to this process: surface preparation, coating application, and heat curing.
Powder coating comprises a multi-step surface finishing process suitable for metal and non-metal substrates. The method includes a preparation, application, and curing stage, and utilises a spray gun, spray booth, and curing oven used for baking purposes
- Fully automatic powder coating booth with Automated Recovery system for zero wastage using Multi-cyclone or high efficiency Single cyclone system.
- Conveyorized Powder curing ovens with electrical, oil fired or gas fired heating options based on the requirements.
- Motorised conveyor system and free Conveyor for material handling based on the requirements.
- Bag filter & cartridge filter options available.
- Automatic Powder spray application with reciprocators.
- Automatic powder recycling system and Powder Management using the latest technology.
- Cost effective and highly efficient powder coating plant manufacturers in India.
Power Source Options:
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. system only.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Ensure powder recovery up to 95-96 % depending on particle size distribution in the powder
- The powder coating booth enclosure is made from 18 SWG GI Sheets.
- The cyclone recovery unit couples to a powder coating booth by a joint powder suction ducting.
- The cyclone made from 18 SWG GI Sheets and the cyclone stand made from heavy duty angle.
- The closed Sheet Steel enclosure system calls a bag filter. We recommend the powder collection unit fitted after the cyclone recovery unit.
- It is controlled to spread out the powder in air which is powdered throughout by the cyclone.
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 250°C.