conveyorised liquid painting plant
We are designing and exporting Conveyorized Paint Booths to meet the customer demands. We assemble our products under the strict surveillance of experienced professionals, and by following industry norms and standards. We ensure the flawlessness of these paint booths by conducting various tests before the final delivery to the customers. This paint booth is useful to paint the moving components on conveyor systems for continuous production lines. We provide a complete solution to our client for finishing their products. They are suitable for painting high quantities of components which are large or small in size.
- Perfect finish
- Compact design
- Optimum performance
- Less maintenance
- Excellent functionality
- Conveyorised product movement through booth & oven.
Power Source Options
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. system only.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Booth canopy is made from 1.2 mm thick GI joint sheet metal panels.
- Water Screen is made from 1.6 mm thick Stainless Steel 304 grade sheet.
- Baffles made from 1.2 mm thick GI sheet metal panels.
- Maintenance door is bolted.
- Water collection tank is made from 2 mm thick SS 304 sheet with suitable angle iron stiffening.
- Modular design ensures easy installation and expansion.
- ALL MS Parts are Two coats of epoxy primer and two coats of enamel finish paint.
- ALL GI Parts are All GI Panels are Powder Coated.
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 200°C or as per requirement.