Aluminium aging oven
Aluminium aging ovens are used to manufacture durable, heavy-duty components for long-term use. The aluminium aging process is a time and temperature-dependent change in the properties of certain alloys and increases the hardness of the alloy. Heat-treatment speeds up the process to achieve the desired end-use properties (referred to as artificial aging). Except for strain aging and age softening, it is the result of precipitation from a solid solution of one or more compounds. For each alloy susceptible to aging, there is a unique range of time-temperature combinations to which it will respond.
Key Points of Aluminium Aging Oven:
- Aluminized steel construction provides long life with low maintenance
- Process time and temperature are accurately controlled. PLC control with an HMI is available if required.
- Data acquisition for monitoring multiple locations within the chamber are available with paper or digital recorders
- Standard maximum temperature rating is 500°C, however, ovens can be ordered for 650°C.
- All Aluminium Aging Ovens are certified for temperature uniformity prior to shipment and as a service.
Power Source Options
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. systems only.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Heavy gauge Mild Steel / Stainless Steel / GI Sheets used for fabrication of outer & inner sheets.
- High-Density energy-saving insulation
- Panel or can type construction available
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 500°C