high temperature oven
High temperature ovens are required by some applications, where high temperature 300°C to 500°C or above (up to 650°C) is required. Laboratory research and light industrial applications are some of areas where high temperature ovens play an important role. We have the understanding, experience and engineering to design a user-friendly high temperature oven with temperature ranges up to 300°C, 350°C, 400°C and 500°C. These ovens are suitable for drying, pre-heating, curing, core hardening, aging and component testing etc. There are variety of customization options are available with us. High temperature up to 500°C. This range also provides a foundation upon which a wide range of custom modifications can be added. Typical examples of which are the more sophisticated control systems and data recording if required.
Key Points of Aluminium Aging Oven:
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers with digital communication options is available.
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- Additional shelves
- Heavy duty reinforced base and shelves
- Stoving & curing option for extraction of small volumes of volatile solvents
- Robust construction & Excellent performance & reliability
Power Source Options
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. systems only.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Heavy gauge Mild Steel / Stainless Steel / GI Sheets used for fabrication of outer & inner sheets.
- High-Density energy-saving insulation
- Panel or can type construction available
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 500°C