Cartridge filter powder coating booth
The use of the cartridge filter collector in the powder coating industry became the most popular and efficient in enabling the finishers to utilise 99% of the powder paint purchased due to the recovering system.
The major advantage when using a cartridge filter is that the dust accumulated will be pulsed off keeping the filters clean and the powders can be reclaimed instead of being stuck in the filter media.
The cartridges will eventually capture powders as well in the filter media to lower their efficiency, but because of the pulse cleaning, their working lifetime is much longer.
- Manufactured by using good quality material
- Perfect dimensions
- First of its kind – up to 97% powder recovery.
- Unique design- unclamped from the centre for fast, easy & efficient cleaning.
- Substantially reduce Powder inventory in coating cycle, when integrated with automatic recycling.
- After filter can be purchased as an optional item.
- Ensure powder recovery up to 95-96 % depending on particle size distribution in the powder
- The powder coating booth enclosure is made from 18 SWG GI Sheets.
- The cyclone recovery unit couples to a powder coating booth by a joint powder suction ducting.
- The cyclone made from 18 SWG GI Sheets and the cyclone stand made from heavy duty angle.
- The closed Sheet Steel enclosure system calls a bag filter. We recommend the powder collection unit fitted after the cyclone recovery unit.
- It is controlled to spread out the powder in air which is powdered throughout by the cyclone.