Back to back powder coating booth with manual track
Back to back powder coating booths are available in a wide range of sizes for large products like Aluminium sections, MS-pies and rods, Almirah, e-rickshaw and other furniture and vehicles. In this type of booth setup coating can be easily done from both sides i.e., from front and back with two other cut outs for entry and exit as well. This type of booth is much more needed in the furniture industry as it is a time manageable, high productive component with finest work and appearance. It is composed of a dual cycleone system for proper powder recovery and better maintenance of the working environment. High capacity fully functional cyclone system is connected to a recovery container where the excess of powder is collected and can be reused. For remaining very fine particles, there is an option of after bag filters that absorb them and help in protecting environmental issues.
- Manufactured by using good quality material
- Perfect dimensions
- First of its kind – up to 97% powder recovery.
- Unique design- unclamped from the centre for fast, easy & efficient cleaning.
- Substantially reduce Powder inventory in coating cycle, when integrated with automatic recycling.
- After filter can be purchased as an optional item.
- Ensure powder recovery up to 95-96 % depending on particle size distribution in the powder
- The powder coating booth enclosure is made from 18 SWG GI Sheets.
- The cyclone recovery unit couples to a powder coating booth by a joint powder suction ducting.
- The cyclone made from 18 SWG GI Sheets and the cyclone stand made from heavy duty angle.
- The closed Sheet Steel enclosure system calls a bag filter. We recommend the powder collection unit fitted after the cyclone recovery unit.
- It is controlled to spread out the powder in air which is powdered throughout by the cyclone.