conveyorised powder coating plant
Conveyorised Powder Coating Systems are designed for higher volume operations. Belt conveyor, Chain-on-edge conveyor and overhead conveyor are used in powder coating systems.
The most common type of conveyor for powder coating is the continuous speed overhead system. These systems use a conveyor drive to power the product through the system with a fixed or adjustable line speed. Proper design and construction are the first steps towards a successful and profitable powder coating system. Each powder coating system is unique in both design and application based on the specification the user provides to the powder equipment. The Conveyer in this case has a dual speed. For job coaters conveyorized plants with an oven having batch curing facility from one end and conveyor from another end are provided. Every plant is designed to suit and optimise the production as per your requirement and production volumes.
- Fully automatic powder coating booth with Multicyclone / Mono cyclone recovery system and bag filter or cartridge type after recovery systems with reverse pulse jet .
- Bag filter & cartridge filter options available.
- Automatic Powder spray application with reciprocators.
- Automatic powder recycling system and Powder Management.
- Conveyorised Powder curing ovens with electrical, oil fired & gas fired heating options are available.
- Motorised as well as power and free Conveyor for material handling as an option.
Offered conveyorised powder coating plant include:
- Electrostatic Powder Coating Gun
- Powder Recovery Booth
- Powder Curing Oven for oven
- Overhead conveyorised system
Power Source Options:
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. system only.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Ensure powder recovery up to 95-96 % depending on particle size distribution in the powder
- The powder coating booth enclosure is made from 18 SWG GI Sheets.
- The cyclone recovery unit couples to a powder coating booth by a joint powder suction ducting.
- The cyclone made from 18 SWG GI Sheets and the cyclone stand made from heavy duty angle.
- The closed Sheet Steel enclosure system calls a bag filter. We recommend the powder collection unit fitted after the cyclone recovery unit.
- It is controlled to spread out the powder in air which is powdered throughout by the cyclone.
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 250°C.