Ground mounted paint curing oven
The Ground Mounted Paint Curing Oven line of industrial batch ovens is available in fifty-five (55) standard sizes (custom sizes available on request) and gas-fired or electrically heated. The Ground mounted paint curing oven series walk-in oven line has been GBM Oven’s top-selling walk-in oven for wet paint curing applications for decades.
The heat and recirculation system on the standard industrial walk-in ovens are roof-mounted, to save valuable shop floor space. The roof-mounted system provides high-volume airflow, which provides uniform heating and excellent heating rates. Doors can easily be designed into the rear of the oven to allow for “Flow Through” operations. Many customers have us install a notch in the door to allow for the installation of an overhead trolley rail to provide an efficient way to handle their products through their facility.
GBM Oven’s Ground mounted paint curing oven industrial batch ovens are factory adjusted and tested prior to shipment from our facility to help reduce installation and start-up times. An extensive Quality Assurance checklist is completed to ensure your equipment meets all GBM Oven quality standards.
- The Ground Mounted Paint Curing Oven is manufactured with all the same quality features as GBM Oven’s other line of equipment, yet it is an economical choice.
- 55 standard sizes
- Gas or electric heat
- 500° C maximum temperature rating
- Heavy duty construction & ball bearing hinges
- Rattle proof adjustable ductwork
- Heavy duty tongue & groove panels with 12 gauge exterior roof & base trim
- MS/ SS interior
- Fully factory assembled, tested, and shipped complete
- Horizontal/ Vertical airflow through the work chamber (combination airflow available)
- The Ground Mounted Paint Curing Oven series industrial oven can be used for a wide-variety of paint curing applications including:
- Water-based paint curing
- Solvent-based paint curing
- Powder paint curing
- In addition to curing paint, Ground Mounted Paint Curing Oven walk-in ovens are used for applications and industries such as:
- Adhesive Curing
- Epoxy Curing
- Metal Finishing
- Varnish Curing
- Premium Quality Standard Walk-In Oven Options
- Doors on both ends
- Notched doors for overhead trolley rail(s)
- Guaranteed temperature uniformity & certification
- Windows, lights, access ports, etc.
- Composite curing oven options (vacuum ports, TC jacks, pumps, etc)
- PLC controls
- Data acquisition and recording
- Many more options available upon request
- Heavy duty construction and quality components
- High volume air flow provides excellent uniformity and heating rates
- Roof-mounted blowers conserve valuable floor space at your facility
- Fully adjusted and factory tested PRIOR to shipment to reduce installation and start-up times