Calcining Drying ovens
Calcination is a thermal treatment process in the absence or limited supply of air or oxygen applied to ores and other solid materials to bring about a thermal decomposition. Calcination furnaces are generally used to prepare raw materials for raw processing.
Calcining Ovens create phase change or remove moisture.
The function of a Calcining Oven is to heat solid materials or ores to induce phase transition, or for removal of a volatile fraction or crystalline water as water vapor. The system can be specially designed to accommodate a controlled heat-up and release rate from the product.
Each Industrial Oven project undergoes a comprehensive evaluation of every production requirement. The assessment includes areas such as production goals, part configuration and construction, part mass, temperature profile, and facility location or elevation.
- Economical operation is achieved with superior thermal process engineering practices that apply state-of-the-art insulation material, airflow management, and custom programming.
- Recirculation fans with high efficiency motors to reduce energy consumption.
- Recirculation ductwork designs provide precise airflow to specific areas of the product resulting in smaller footprint ovens thus reducing utility and factory space costs.
- High-efficiency (gas or electric) heat sources to reduce energy costs.
- Robust structural oven frames and component supports.
- Application specific insulation materials are selected to provide optimum insulating characteristics and long term energy savings.
- Design considerations for easy access to process areas and oven components.
- Programmable controllers with HMI (Human Machine Interface) displays allow for user friendly operation and machine diagnostics.
- Factory tested to ensure on time delivery and field start up.
- Heavy gauge Mild Steel/Stainless Steel.
- High-Density energy-saving insulation
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 500°C
- Power Source Options
- Main Power Supplies : 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. system.
- Diesel Fired
Material Handling Options
- Belts : Flat Wire, Balanced Weave, Mesh and various non-metallic materials
- Chains : Horizontal, Slat and other attachments