Electric Industrial drying ovens remove water or other liquid from a material or object. GBM has manufactured batch and conveyor ovens for drying applications for over 30 years. An industrial oven from GBM is built to your specifications and built to last.
The function of an Industrial Drying Oven is to remove moisture from a product. Depending upon the process and production requirement, a Batch or Conveyor configuration is available. To meet both process and safety requirements, the exhaust system is engineered to accommodate specific moisture release rates. Multiple heat zone configurations can be provided to maximize drying efficiency.
Each Industrial Oven project undergoes a comprehensive evaluation of every production requirement. The assessment includes areas such as production goals, part configuration and construction, part mass, temperature profile, and facility location or elevation.
- Economical operation is achieved with superior thermal process engineering practices that apply state-of-the-art insulation material, airflow management, and custom programming.
- Recirculation fans with high efficiency motors to reduce energy consumption.
- Recirculation ductwork designs provide precise airflow to specific areas of the product resulting in smaller footprint ovens thus reducing utility and factory space costs.
- High-efficiency (gas or electric) heat sources to reduce energy costs.
- Robust structural oven frames and component supports.
- Application specific insulation materials are selected to provide optimum insulating characteristics and long term energy savings.
- Design considerations for easy access to process areas and oven components.
- Programmable controllers with HMI (Human Machine Interface) displays allow for user friendly operation and machine diagnostics.
- Factory tested to ensure on time delivery and field start up.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Heavy gauge Mild Steel / Stainless Steel / GI Sheets used for fabrication of outer & inner sheets..
- High-Density energy-saving insulation
- Panel or can type construction available
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 500°C
- Power Source Options
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. system only.