Large component paint booth
Large vehicles, today, require finishes that are high tech, and manufacturers of large equipment demand that outcome. At Spray Systems, we provide our customers with a variety of booth designs, from downdraft, cross draft, and modified downdraft booths to accommodate any size of truck and large equipment products. These booths can be designed and manufactured in any length necessary to fit the product and the spray systems environment. Large Equipment spray booths are typically designed with dry filters and sized to accommodate the larger scale products being manufactured, and then painted. Size of your product matters and is directly proportional to the size of the spray booth. You will need to consider maintaining at least a 5-foot clearance around the part, and at least 3-foot over the top of the part.
- Furniture industry for painting of assembled wardrobes & assembled beds etc
- Automobile sector for painting of cars , buses , trucks , locomotives , railways etc
- Fabrication industry for painting of Gas chambers , large oil vessels , large water tankers etc
- Construction field for painting of Concrete vessels , large pipe lines & structures etc
- Aerospace field for painting of air crafts , aeroplanes , helicopters etc
- Alternative power industry for painting of transformers , generators , windmill blades , alternators etc.
- No filters to replace.
- Complies with all current safety and environmental legislation.
- Fully modular construction.
- Belt drive fan(s) with external motor(s).
- Choice of flameproof fans.
- Water curtains of stainless steel.
- Simple maintenance by removing clipped in front panel.
- Heavy duty centrifugal pump with tungsten seals.
- Supplied complete with loose starters, all chemicals, all sealants and fixings.
- Ductwork and full installation service available.
- Booth canopy is made from 1.2 mm thick GI joint sheet metal panels.
- Water Screen is made from 1.6 mm thick Stainless Steel 304 grade sheet.
- Baffles made from 1.2 mm thick GI sheet metal panels.
- Maintenance door is bolted.
- Water collection tank is made from 2 mm thick SS 304 sheet with suitable angle iron stiffening.
- Modular design ensures easy installation and expansion.
- ALL MS Parts are Two coats of epoxy primer and two coats of enamel finish paint.
- ALL GI Parts are All GI Panels are Powder Coated.