Almirah powder coating plant
We are a well recognized Almirah powder coating plant Manufacturer. These almirah powder coating plants are manufactured with the best quality of raw material through our professional and highly experienced team to meet best quality and standard. All of our almirah powder coating plants and Machines can be customized as per customer’s requirement. We always focus on Premium Quality, Timely Delivery and after Sales Services. Our plants and machines are available at the best market price. We have a very strong network for after Sales Service for the maintenance of delivered powder coating products. These plants are designed and manufactured according to the customers requirements whether it is automatic, semi-automatic, or manual. They could be batch type or conveyorised, also the recovery system has been customized.
We specialize in helping customers with a plant that can efficiently perform surface coating. Customers can get a suitable almirah powder coating plant from us that meets all their requirements regarding components size and shape, coating quality, paint thickness, speed of production and space it takes. There are many benefits of using an almirah powder coating plant, including simple & functional design, energy efficient, low operating cost, optimum powder recovery, reduced over spray losses, reduced labour cost, low rejection rate, etc.
- 2 Almirah
- 4 Almirah
- Offered powder coating plant include:
- Electrostatic Powder Coating Gun
- Powder Recovery Booth
- Powder Curing Oven for oven
- Heavy Duty Trolley with Track
- Overhead Trolley with Track (If required)
Power Source Options:
- Main Power Supplies 415 Volt, 50 Hz, 3 phases, 4 wire A.C. system only.
- Gas (Natural or LPG)
- Fuel Oil
- Other Fuel Mixtures
- Ensure powder recovery up to 95-96 % depending on particle size distribution in the powder
- The powder coating booth enclosure is made from 18 SWG GI Sheets.
- The cyclone recovery unit couples to a powder coating booth by a joint powder suction ducting.
- The cyclone made from 18 SWG GI Sheets and the cyclone stand made from heavy duty angle.
- The closed Sheet Steel enclosure system calls a bag filter. We recommend the powder collection unit fitted after the cyclone recovery unit.
- It is controlled to spread out the powder in air which is powdered throughout by the cyclone.
- Access to the interior of the oven, fan, and heating chamber
- Temperature Ranges up to 250°C.